Monday, November 16, 2009

Welcome to a New Week

Happy Monday happy follower(s).
I have been a little MIA from you, but NOT from my TB treatment. I have officially cracked the seal on my third month's prescription. What is that? Almost 3 down, 6 more to go? Yeah!

Things are changing some for me, so my mind is slightly preoccupied. I recently decided to move. Really nothing major. Almost not even a move. Just to another unit in my complex. Though I am not moving far, obviously, it is still moving and it is a move during the holidays, which equals stress all around.

I was told before I decided to start taking INH to make sure my life is stable, as you wouldn't want to be all over the place and miss medication days. A move is kind of major derail from the every day. I think I should be alright, though. I should be able to get myself and stuff settled, settled, hopefully in a weekend.

I hope everyone had pleasant weekends.
Stay healthy and hydrated.

~Moody but TB Infected

No comments: