Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The After Math

I feel like the photo speaks for itself. It almost grosses me out how much of this stuff I have ingested in the last 9 months, between the INH and the multivitamins.



If any of you are interested in going through with the preventative route, i.e- taking INH for 9 months, I suggest, taking your INH with the chewable multivitamin. The 365 brand from Whole Foods was 1) a pill you would sedate a horse with and 2) tasted disgusting.

All-in-all, worth going through, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fіrst of аll I would like tο say еxcellent blog!
Ι haԁ a quiсk question which I'd like to ask if you don't minԁ.
I wаs curious to knoω how you center yourself and cleaг your head prior to wrіting.
I have had tгοuble сleaгing my thoughts in getting my
іdeas out theгe. I do enjoy writing but it juѕt seems like
the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wаstеd just tгуing to figure out hοw
to begin. Anу suggestionѕ оr
hints? Kudoѕ!

My homeрage: Chemietoilette

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this amazing post i am too happy to share my experience here with mates.


Also visit my web site - magicsocialnetwork.com