Monday, October 12, 2009

Cruising Again

And we're back to our regularly scheduled program. Fear not loyal, honorable readers, I am still kickin'. Latent TB has not taken over nor converted to active TB. Work was a bit busy last week, so unfortunately, and unfair to you all, I had to side line the blog for a few days.

To update you, I have still not missed a TB med dose. I am one day from finishing my first bottle of INH. I also met with my nurse practitioner (NP) last week just as a routine, monthly check-up. Everything is going well and accordingly. I don't have any discomfort, I guess in my liver? and I don't have any weird sensations in my extremities. Because all is going well, I got my second prescription of INH. HOLLA!

Thanks for staying with me during my lull in writing. I am just a girl trying to balance my work, social life, and latent TB and the regimens that come with it.

In the words of my favorite German, Albert Einstein, "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving."

Keep pedaling,
Moody but TB Infected

1 comment:

ADL said...

keep moving!! we're with u