Thursday, October 15, 2009

Valuable People

We are upon day 32 of the TB treatment plan. I am feeling good about my decision with partaking in this "9 month journey". I thought, oh come on, 9 months of this? But a handful of knowledgeable sources told me to just take care of it. These knowledgeable sources are their own success stories, having been exposed to TB, such as myself, and going through the treatment plan. One of these people is my dear, close to my heart, brother of my grandad (shout out to you, G. Dad!).
It was also pointed out to me that it may look favorable to have gone through the treatment for life insurance agencies. Point well taken.

Onward I will go with this.

One word of advise, please keep all those hands clean and away from your faces. You can't get TB through dirty, disgusting, germ-laden hands, but you can get swine flu that way!

No comments: