Friday, September 18, 2009

Cat Stevens and Lil' Ol' Me

I have been on my TB treatment plan now for almost a week. So far so good.

Because it is Friday, I thought it would be fun to share what other celebrities have had TB. Not only will this information be a little food for thought but maybe by having these big time names in my blog my visitation numbers will increase.

Ulysses S Grant and Andrew Jackson were believed to have had tuberculosis. Eleanor Roosevelt also had TB back in the day. King Tut and Cat Stevens also had TB. Hitler and Edgar Allan Poe were creepy enough, that it doesn't surprise me one bit of each of them having been exposed to TB.

I can't believe some of the high profile celebrities that have had to deal with TB. Who isn't interested in and love doing web searches on Cat Stevens? I think his name being associated with my TB will definitely bring some more numbers in.


(Imagine from: mackadoos.blogspot.com)

Cat Stevens upcoming tour dates:
Dublin- November 15, 2009
Birmingham- November 23, 2009
Liverpool- December 5, 2009
London- December 8, 2009

Treatment for days 4 and 5 in the bag!

It's Friday, Holla!

No comments: